UIDAI specially developed system for Aadhar Card Download by Enrollment Number (EID) at eaadhar.uidai.gov.in official website.
Now you can download Aadhar card by enrollment number without a penny to spend, for those of you who have not received Aadhar Card yet but Need a PDF file of your Aadhar Card then this guide is for you.
In this article, we will provide complete step by step guide. We also mentioned direct links so, you don’t need to search on the internet for it. You can also get proper examples with images which will easy for you to understand.
Aadhar Card Download by Enrollment Number @eaadhar.uidai.gov.in
Before proceeding further, to follow this guide you should have Enrolment Number, and there two known ways to Download Aadhar Card, One is by Download Aadhar Card by Aadhar Number and another one is by Download Aadhar Card by Enrollment Number which we will show now.
- Go to the official website to Download Aadhar by Enrollment Number, by clicking HERE Or Click the button Below.
- Select Enrolment Number at the top, as Shown in the image below.
- After you select, Fill up all the information asked in the website, such as Full Name, Enrolment Number, Pincode and lastly the security code asked.
- Once you fill all the information click on the Get One Time Password Button (OTP), OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number on Aadhar Card, Please note that OTP may take up to 5 mins to arrive.
- Once you receive the OTP in your registered mobile number, Enter the OTP in the Enter OTP tab of the website, as shown in the image below. After that click on Validate and Download Button.
- As you click the button if all the information entered is correct Aadhar Card will be downloaded in the PDF file format in Downloads Folder.
- So Finally you have Downloaded the PDF File of your Aadhar Card, The PDF File Will be Password Protected So the password for the PDF file will be like First Four Characters of you Name followed by the year you were born.
EXAMPLE – Your Name is SHIV and you were born in 1995, So your Password will be “SHIV1995”
After all the all the above step is completed, you can Easily Access you, Aadhar Card, any time you want.
Process Of download aadhaar card or E-Aadhaar card with using aadhaar UIDAI number ?
- Visit the UIDAI official Aadhar website
- Click the link “Download Link” link.
- You will see a form after redirecting to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/.
- There are two option buttons (I have) * Aadhar | * Nomination ID
- I choose “Aadhar”
- Enter your 12 digit base number
- Enter your full name in your Aadhar card / enrollment slip.
- Enter your area zip code in the pin code input field.
- Enter the security code as the curved text appears in the image.
- TOTP (Time Based One Time Password).
- This is an optional field.
- If your smartphone has an MDA Android application, you can download cards based on OTP.
- Click Request OTP.
- If you get an error like your mobile number is not valid, you can not download your original card online.
- You have to go to the nearest base station, they will give your base card using your bio metric fingerprint.
- You will find a 6-digit OTP number (one-time password) in your mobile form.
- Enter the 6 digit OTP number in the form of the last or the last fields of the form.
- Click Aadhar base button.
- Your Aadhar card will automatically download to your browser.
- You can open your base peep using Adobe Acrobat Reader or Google Chrome or any PDF Reader application.
- You must enter the password to open the PDF file of your base card.
- The four characters in the name of the first letter of your name, with your birth year, are the password for PDF.
- Suppose your name is funny and your birth year is 1994 so you have a password like Ansh1986.
Download aadhaar card using Enrolment ID or Enrolment number ?
if you don’t remember your Aadhar number or Enrolment ID then you can easily search or take your aadhaar number using https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- Visit official aadhaar website of UIDAI
- Use link / click on link “Download Aadhaar”
- You will see a form after redirect to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Enter your 14 digit Enrolment number and Date and time Example : 2312/12345/12345 09/08/2018 12:45:33
- Enter your Name as mention in your aadhaar card or enrolment receipt.
- Enter your 6 digit area PIN code.
- Enter captcha security code as mention in curved image.
- Click on Request OTP.
- If you get en error like your mobile number is not valid then you can not download your aadhaar card online. you have to visit nearest aadhaar center, they will give your aadhaar card using your biometric fingerprint.
- Enter 6 digit OTP ( One time password ) received in your mobile phone as a sms.
- Click on Download Aadhaar.
- An Aadhaar PDF file automatically download in your browser.
- To open your aadhaar pdf your required to enter Capital First 4 Character / alphabets of your name with year of birth as a password of your aadhaar pdf.
Download Aadhar Card
Here, we are providing a direct link to Download Aadhar Card by name, date of birth, aadhar number or enrollment number.
Very IMP Topic Information
- All the downloaded aadhaar copy is legal and 100% Original.
- The Main part of the aadhaar card is aadhaar number and the Barcode/Qr code matrix.
- You can download 20 to 30 aadhaar card from online website monthly.
- You can not download aadhaar card without OTP or TOTP.
- You can get your aadhaar card from any aadhaar center using Biometric without if your mobile number is not registered with aadhaar.
This is not the official website of UIDAI. So, please do not share any information in the provided comment box.